This course is designed to give delegates an understanding and appreciation of the Work at Height Regulations 2005, and what these mean for the employee and their employer.
This theory based course shows delegates how to plan any work at height, including equipment selection and how to put measures into place to prevent falls.
Highly recommended for all those who work at height, and their employers!
|Course Duration||1/2 Day|
|Delegates Per Course||Minimum No. of Delegates: 5 (or please ring if you have less as we also run of open courses) Maximum No. of Delegates: 12|
|Location||Bristol, Blackburn, Birmingham, Andover, St Albans, Ashford, Cardiff, Coventry, Darlaston, Derby, Dundee, Durham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Gloucester, Kent, Leeds, Leicester, Lincoln, Liskeard, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Milton Keynes, Newstead (Nottingham), North Wales, Norwich, Peterborough, Plymouth, Scunthorpe, Southampton, Swansea, Taunton, Warrington, Wimborne, Yeovil|
At your own site
Please give us a call to arrange a custom quotation.
This Course Covers:
- Identifying work at height
- Safe use of equipment - Plant & PPE
- Documentation explained to cover site tasks and controls
- Summary - Questions and test paper
This course will help delegates:
- Visualise the Hazard
- Understand the Risk
- Plan for Safety
Legislation and Responsibilities
- Heath and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Provision and use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998
- The work at Height Heirarchy
- Management of Health and Safery and Work Regulations 1999
- The Work at Height Regulations 2007
- Collective Protection, Safety Harnesses, Ladders, Mobile Towers
- Q&A and Test Paper