Suitable For: This training course is intended for employees of all levels who are expected to complete Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
By the end of this course candidates will be able to identify hazards and apply a Risk Assessment/Method Statement relevant to their workplace.
|Course Duration||Half day|
|Location||Bristol, Blackburn, Birmingham, Andover, St Albans, Ashford, Cardiff, Coventry, Darlaston, Derby, Dundee, Durham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Gloucester, Kent, Leeds, Leicester, Lincoln, Liskeard, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Milton Keynes, Newstead (Nottingham), North Wales, Norwich, Peterborough, Plymouth, Scunthorpe, Southampton, Swansea, Taunton, Warrington, Wimborne, Yeovil|
At your own site
Please give us a call to arrange a custom quotation.
This Course Covers:
- What is a Risk Assessment and Method Statement
- The main objectives to Risk Assessment and Method Statement
- Health and Safety Regulations
- Common hazards
- Decide who might be harmed and how
- Evaluating the risk and decide on precautions
- Recording your findings
- Review your Risk Assessment /Method Statement and update if necessary
- Keeping up to date records