This course is designed to give delegates an appreciation of abrasive wheel safety as well as an understanding of sound mounting techniques.
The course covers angle grinders (with grinding or cutting wheels), cut-off saws and bench top cut-off saws.
Highly recommended for all operators who work with abrasive wheels, and their employers!
|Course Duration||½ Day|
|Delegates Per Course||Minimum No. of Delegates: 6 (or please ring if you have less as we also run plenty of open courses) Maximum No. of Delegates: 12|
|Location||Bristol, Blackburn, Birmingham, Andover, St Albans, Ashford, Cardiff, Coventry, Darlaston, Derby, Dundee, Durham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Gloucester, Kent, Leeds, Leicester, Lincoln, Liskeard, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Milton Keynes, Newstead (Nottingham), North Wales, Norwich, Peterborough, Plymouth, Scunthorpe, Southampton, Swansea, Taunton, Warrington, Wimborne, Yeovil|
At your own site
Please give us a call to arrange a custom quotation.
This Course Covers:
- All relevant Health & Safety Laws and Regulations.
- Responsibilities of employees and their employers.
- The safe inspection of the equipment, what to look for and how to look for it.
- Being aware of Hand Arm Vibration - how to reduce the risks.
- Conducting a Risk Assessment the right way.
- How to operate the equipment safely.
- The correct storing of equipment.
- The importance of keeping your equipment in good order with regular maintenance.
- Keeping yourself properly protected - the correct personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Having a go yourself - practical.
- Testing your knowledge - Test paper, questions and review.