This course is designed for all those who use ladders and steps in the workplace.
The Work at Height Regulations 2005 are focused upon, as well as the safe use, maintenance and inspection of such access equipment.
Highly recommended for all operators who work with ladders and steps, and their employers!
|Course Duration||Half day|
|Delegates Per Course||Minimum No. of Delegates: 6 (or please ring if you have less as we also run plenty of open courses) Maximum No. of Delegates: 12|
|Location||Bristol, Blackburn, Birmingham, Andover, St Albans, Ashford, Cardiff, Coventry, Darlaston, Derby, Dundee, Durham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Gloucester, Kent, Leeds, Leicester, Lincoln, Liskeard, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Milton Keynes, Newstead (Nottingham), North Wales, Norwich, Peterborough, Plymouth, Scunthorpe, Southampton, Swansea, Taunton, Warrington, Wimborne, Yeovil|
At your own site
Please give us a call to arrange a custom quotation.
This Course Covers:
- All relevant Health & Safety Laws and Regulations.
- Responsibilities of employees and their employers.
- The safe inspection of the equipment.
- Conducting a Risk Assessment the right way.
- How to use the equipment safely.
- The correct storing of equipment.
- The importance of keeping your equipment in good order with regular maintenance.
- The correct personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Having a go yourself - practical
- Testing your knowledge - Test paper, questions and review.