This course is designed for those who have or are about to acquire supervisory responsibilities.
This course provides delegates with an understanding of health, safety, welfare and environmental issues, as well as their legal responsibilities relevant to their work activities. It will highlight the requirement to promote health and safety in order to supervise effectively.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Have an understanding of how health and safety law is structured
- Identify how their supervisory role fits in with the manager in controlling the site safely
- Carry out risk assessments and understand the need for method statements
- Carry out site inspections, toolbox talks and method statement briefings
- Understand what is meant by proactive and reactive monitoring
*The course also covers The Health & Safety at Work Act and the regulations relevant to the construction industry.
|Course Duration||2 Days|
|Certification||Accredited by CITB Construction Skills|
|Location||Bristol, Blackburn, Birmingham, Andover, St Albans, Ashford, Cardiff, Coventry, Darlaston, Derby, Dundee, Durham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Gloucester, Kent, Leeds, Leicester, Lincoln, Liskeard, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Milton Keynes, Newstead (Nottingham), North Wales, Norwich, Peterborough, Plymouth, Scunthorpe, Southampton, Swansea, Taunton, Warrington, Wimborne, Yeovil|
At your own site
Please give us a call to arrange a custom quotation.