1 day course
All levels of staff in all sectors of industry and commerce requiring a basic knowledge and understanding of health and safety legislation and current best practice.
This course aims to instruct and inform staff in Working Safely issues to ensure that their actions contribute to health and safety in the workplace and that individual responsibilities are clearly understood. The course is ideal for use as part of an induction program but can also form part of ongoing training.
On completion of the course delegates will:
- Understand the importance of health and safety rules and procedures
- Be able to confidently contribute to improving health and safety
- Recognise the need to work in a safe and healthy manner
- Be able to identify hazards in the workplace and report potential health and safety risks
|Course Duration||1 Day|
|Location||Bristol, Blackburn, Birmingham, Andover, St Albans, Ashford, Cardiff, Coventry, Darlaston, Derby, Dundee, Durham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Gloucester, Kent, Leeds, Leicester, Lincoln, Liskeard, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Milton Keynes, Newstead (Nottingham), North Wales, Norwich, Peterborough, Plymouth, Scunthorpe, Southampton, Swansea, Taunton, Warrington, Wimborne, Yeovil|
At your own site
Please give us a call to arrange a custom quotation.
This Course Covers:
- Factors affecting health and safety
- Types and causes of work-related ill health
- The benefits of good standards versus the cost of failure
- Legal requirements
- Accident prevention
- Workplace safety
- An outline of workplace hazards associated with:
- Display Screen Equipment - DSE
- Manual handling
This course is accredited by the Institution of Occupational Safety & Health and an IOSH Working Safely certificate is awarded to all those who attend the course.