This course is suitable for Employees, Supervisors, Managers and anyone starting PAT Testing as their own business. The course contains both theory and a big focus on practical PAT Testing to allow candidates to be assessed as competent in PAT Testing.
We will cover hazards of electricity, classification of appliances, dangers and safety requirements, regulation requirements, IET Code of Practice, recording results and using a PAT Tester.
On Completion of the PAT Testing Course successful candidates will be able to undertake PAT testing and keep compliant records to satisfy the Electricity at Works Regulations.
|Course Duration||1 Day|
|Location||Bristol, Blackburn, Birmingham, Andover, St Albans, Ashford, Cardiff, Coventry, Darlaston, Derby, Dundee, Durham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Gloucester, Kent, Leeds, Leicester, Lincoln, Liskeard, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Milton Keynes, Newstead (Nottingham), North Wales, Norwich, Peterborough, Plymouth, Scunthorpe, Southampton, Swansea, Taunton, Warrington, Wimborne, Yeovil|
At your own site
Please give us a call to arrange a custom quotation.
This Course Covers:
- The Legal Requirement to Test
- Class 1, II and III appliances
- Safety Risks & Typical Faults
- Frequency of Testing
- Fuse ratings & Visual Inspections
- Earth Bond Resistance Tests
- Insulation Resistance Tests
- Earth Leakage & Touch Current
- Load / Run Testing
- HV Flash Testing - Yes or No?
- Testing Office PC's & IT Equipment
- Testing 110V Power Tools
- Practical Sessions Testing Appliances
- Pass & Fail Labeling
- Results and Maintenance Records